


Hello...this is my first blog so far so I'm kinda new at this. I have been living with Jesse now for about 3 months and its going great. We live in beautiful Woodland Park, Colorado. I can't explain how beautiful it is here so I'll post some pictures so you can see. Yesterday I got my tonsils out and have been eating Popsicles and ice cream. Gross...all i want is a fat steak and some french fries. I have been on a liquid diet for 4 days now since i had the flu right before I got my tonsils out. I just got promoted to Front Office Manager at the Embassy Suites Hotel. I have worked there for about 7 years and love it although it can be hecktic and times. I am in my last semester at UCCS YEAH!!! I will graduate with a degree in health wellness and promotion. Jesse works for O'Keefe ceramics here in woodland park as the quality assurance manager. He has a great job and is great at it. Alright I'll update soon

1 comment:
http://taylorruby.blogspot.com/
http://mrandmrsparrack.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html
http://mrandmrsparrack-alexiachayne.blogspot.com/
http://themufflers.blogspot.com/
http://danandsharryllmuffler.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment