Wednesday, January 7, 2009
2009 here we come...
Wow I can't beleive its already a new year. Last year went by so fast. As of December 15th 2008 I was promoted to the front Office Manager of the Embassy Suites Hotel. So far it has been a great move for me. I make more money and work more hours ( that is not so good). I am learning a ton about how to manage a staff of people and it's been fun so far. This month is my anniversay date at work, I have worked there for 8 years. Hard to beleive... its gone by real fast. In March I am starting up my internship at Centura Health. I will be doing health screenings and helping some elderly people get into shape. I am heading to New Mexico in a week to visit John's new baby, can't wait!! Other then that Jesse and I are planning many trips to the mountains to go snowboarding since my gift this year was a brand new snowboard, bindings and boots. so far we have only gone once due to are conflicting schedules but plan on many more. I will be posting more pics later when i get a chance...busy busy busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know you are busy, but I would love to see updated pics of your happy family!
Post a Comment